Diagnostics Electrical Circuit Tester
GT208 power scan kit, the most revolutionary circuit tester to date, featuring Avometer, test light , built -in flashlight , short circuit indicator , relay/component tester , continuity tester and bad ground indicator , the power scan is truly the ultimate in power and affordability. Allowing users to check circuitry in one single step
Highlights of GT208 power scan tool:
- Circuit Tester/ Power scan kit is probably the most advanced automotive probe on the market, with a huge range of functions for effective automotive diagnostics, making short circuits and bad earths easy to find.
- Features a scope function to test component signals, with the added benefit of maximum/minimum volts, frequency and duty cycle displayed.
- 6meter lead connects to the battery supply and reached to all areas of the vehicle. including a cigarette lighter adaptor.
- Allows components to be activated in situ or prior to installation
- Continuity and polarity testing with a high-contrast color LCD display giving a 7mm high read-out
- Feature audible and positive/negative voltage indicator and two integral work lights.
Electrical System Circuit Tester Features:
Easy to read AV0 meter allows you to read voltage, current and resistance at the fingertip.
With a flip of the power switch, you have an instant hot/ground lead for powering up electrical components like cooling fans, relays, etc.
Simultaneously uses the hot lead and the found lead to activate components right in your hand.
Instantly identifies positive, negative and open circuits.
Circuit breaker protected.
Built-in flashlight enables you to work in the dark.
Audio tone indicator allows for no-look menu scrolling once user are familiar with menu tone assignment.
20ft (extendable)cable provides excellent accessibility to test along the vehicle.
Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
1pc x Main unit
1pc x User manual
1pc x Cigarette lighter adapter
1pc x Battery hook-up clips
1pc x 20FT. extension cable
1pc x Probe Tip
1pc x Rugged case
Electrical System Circuit Tester Specifications:* Display: TFT color display (160*128dpi)
* Operating Temperature: 0 to 60℃ (32 to 140℉)
* External Power: 12.0 or 24.0 V power provided via vehicle battery