AUTOOL LM110 Digital Refrigeration Manifold Gauge is the auxiliary equipment for the installation, testing, and maintenance of refrigeration equipment, which can be applied to different scenario operations. (e.g. air conditioners and cold storage). It mainly has three major functions, Refrigerant Filling & Testing, Vacuuming Operation & Testing Leak, Testing of Refrigeration System Pressure, which can be more convenient to meet different needs. It is designed with viewable window and supports digital display, which can display the current pressure of the refrigeration system, the leakage pressure, and the detection time in real-time, allowing a more intuitive diagnosis of the leakage situation (refrigeration system).
1. Please follow the requirements of the instruction manual or operate under the guidance of professional personnel.
2. The digital pressure gauge should be kept with a clean interface and the display should be bright and clear so that the data on the display is clearly visible. Use a weak alkaline cleaner or soapy water to clean the housing and connectors.
3. Pressure gauges are perishable goods and require periodic inspection to ensure they are securely connected.
4. Handle gently to prevent electric shock and drops.
5. After use, please turn off all buttons to prolong service life.
6. Please plug the connector when not in use to prevent access to unknown objects, clean and Replace the refrigerant tube regularly.
1) The pressure measured by the digtal manifold pressure tester is gauge pressure.
2) Pressure testing ranges from -101Kpa to 6Mpa (-0.1bar to 60bar).
3) The limit pressure is 10 Mpa (100 bar).
4) The maximum operating pressure of standard hose is 600 PSI ( approximate 4.13 Mpa, 41.3 bar ).
The limit pressure is 3000 PSI approximate 20.68 Mpa, 206.8 bar ).
5) Please confirm the rated pressure value of the tested equipment before testing.
Do not use it if it exceeds the range of the instrument. Also for DY517A, if the packed hoses does not match the pressure requirement, you can use suitable replacements for testing.
6) Do not use and store the instrument in high temperature, high humidity, flammable, explosive and strong electromagnetic fields.
7) Please do not change the instrument internal circuit, to avoid any damage of the instrument or danger occurring.
8) Please wear qualified protective equipment to protect user during testing.
9) Please use the instrument in a well-ventilated environment to prevent inhalation of toxic gases.
1pc* AUTOOL LM110 Digital Refrigeration Manifold Gauge main unit
1pc* Package box
1pc* User manual
(PIPES NOT INCLUDED) BLUE RED YELLOW