i910 Series is a powerful vehicle fault diagnostic tool developed by Icarsoft Technology Inc.. Specially for DIY users and the servicemen of small service factories. This product supplies color LCD display and personalized function menu. It supports BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 series, X series, Z series and Mini. The supported system includes Engine, Auto Transmission, ABS, Air bag, Air condition, Instrument cluster, Elec. immobilize system.
• Authentic GM software in the GM Scan Tool Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
• Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 through current year.
• Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
• Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
• RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your GM Scan Tool Flash.
• Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
• Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
• Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
• An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the GM Scan Tool Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the GM Scan Tool Flashes diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications, even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
The following GM vehicles utilize the CAN interface:
• 05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
• 05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
• 05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
• 04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
• 04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
• 04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
• 04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
• 05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
• 05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
• 05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
• 05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
• 05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
• 05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
• 04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
• 05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
• 05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
• 05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
• 05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
• 05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
A) Display: 2.8” Color screen , 320 x 240 pixel display with contrast adjustment
B) Operation Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 75 ℃
C) Storage Temperature: -40 ℃ -- 120 ℃
D) Power: 8V -- 24V