INCLUDER DYE AND LEAK DETECTOR KIT - VALUED AT R1500.00
Scope of delivery
- Air-Con Service Station
- Service hoses with coupling for HP/LP connection
- Container for air conditioning compressor oil (PAG oil)
- Container for used oil
- Inner tank refill connector
- Heating Belt
AC1000 Air Condition Service Station ( refrigerant recovering/recycling/recharging )
Refrigerant Recovering/Recycling/Recharging AC Service Station, refrigerant recovery recycling machine.
AC service station, auto refrigerant recharging/recovering/recycling car air condition workstation for garage workshop service.
- It will check the loadcell working state when power is on
- Reliability design, automatic warning and error code system
- Programmable recovery/vacuum/recharge parameter and memorizing
- Standard car database embedded
- Optional recharging compensation
- Self service for help information. Example: non-condenesble gases release
- Pressure direct adjustment function
- Auto zero balance of electronic load cell
- Manual function control for self diagnosing
Pressure monitor: switch the compressor off if the normal operating pressure is exceeded.
Tank with pressure relief function: additional safety mechanism to
protect lines or vessels from bursting if the pressure continues to rise
despite the action of the pressure monitor.
Recovery: Recover the A/C refrigerant into the inner
Vacuum Vacuum test Extract gases from A/C system
gases and hold vacuum to test for leaks
Purge : Release gases from inner cylinder
Recharge : Refill refrigerant into A/C system.
Oil : Inject new oil into A/C system.
Auto: One step operation Complete all steps automatically
2 YEARS EXTENDED WARRANTY
- Refrigerant tank 14.5 l / 10 kg
- Dimensions: 500x1070x700 mm
- Weight: 85 kg
- 220/240 V / 50 Hz power supply
- Operating temperature 5 ° C to 50 ° C.
"Unit does not Included Gas or Oil" -
Please make contact before placing order online for shipping details. This unit must be services yearly.
LEAKAGE KIT INCLUDED -
This system is designed to provide the technician
with an accurate diagnostic tool used to detect
leaks in A/C units and refrigeration systems.
Find leaks fast when you add a small amount
of fluorescent dye to the A/C and refrigeration
system. The universal dye is compatible with all
refrigerants and oils used in these systems. The
dye is injected into the AC&R system while under
pressure. The dye circulates with the refrigerant’s oil
and escapes from the system at all leakage points.