AUTOOL BT260 Car Electric Circuit Tester is suitable for diagnostic in all 6V to 30V vehicle electrical systems. With a simple hook-up of the tool to the vehicle's battery, AC voltage detection, DC voltage detection, Resistance Detection, Diode Test, and Current overload protection will be available to test.
- Determine at a glance if a circuit is positive, negative, or open without having to reconnect clips from one battery pole to another.
- Test for continuity with its built-in auxiliary ground lead.
- By pressing the power switch, conduct a positive or negative battery current to the probe tip for testing the function of an electrical component without the use of jumper wires.
- Test for poor ground connects instantly without performing voltage drop tests. The tool is also short-circuit protected; its internal circuit breaker will trip if it becomes over-loaded.
- Follow and locate short circuits without wasting fuses. The tool's long cable allows you to test along the entire length of the vehicle without constantly searching for suitable vehicle grounds.
DC Voltage Detection Mode
- AUTOOL BT260 is the best electrical tester for reducing diagnostic time in all 6- to 30-volt .vehicle electrical systems. After a simple hook-up of the tool to the vehicle's battery.
AC Voltage Detection Mode
- AC detects the maximum and minimum voltage, supply frequency and duty cycle of the circuit under test. While DC volt. detection detects the voltage value of the circuit under test.
Resistance Detection Mode
- It detects the resistance between the circuit probe under test and the auxiliary ground; While Diode Test can quickly test the operation of the diode assembly and determines if it is conducting.
Diode Test Mode
- Integrate LED flashlight on the head, let us work in dark condition easily
- English, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese.
Current Overload Protection
- Testing for poor ground contacts instantly without performing voltage drop tests. The tool is also short-circuit protected; its internal circuit breaker will trip if it becomes overloaded.
10M Inspection Extension Cable
- Covering from the front to the rear of the vehicle, you can easily inspect the entire electrical circuit system.
- Display: TFT color display (160 x 128 dpi)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 70°C (-40 to 185 F°)
- External Power: 12.0 or 24.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
- Dimensions: 126 mm (4.96”)x46.5 mm (1.83”)x35 mm (1.38”) L*W*H
- NW: 0.105kg (0.23lb), GW: 0.726 kg(1.6lb)
- 1x AUTOOL BT260 Car Electric Circuit Tester main unit
- 1x User’s Manual.
- 1x Battery clamps adaptor.
- 1x Battery clamps
- 1x Probe tip
- 1x 10m( 393 inch). extension cable.