Lemania Energy introduce you to a Swiss made batteryless jump start pack. It requires no maintenance and can last a lifetime, as there is no battery to constantly keep charged. Using specially designed Ultra capacitors made especially for jump starting applications
Three methods to charge the Ultra Capacitors
- Via the Supplied Fully Automatic Charger (will fully charge. If unit is at 0 volts the recharge process should be around 7 hours, if unit already has some voltage it will be quicker.
- Via clamps directly to a Battery. (it will only charge up to whatever voltage the battery has and will then use that power to multiply when starting engine) about 3-5 min recharge time.
- Via clamps on a running engine.
Featuring a shock resistant ABS case, built in safety fuse and ON/OFF switch. Being able to operate in temperatures of -40°C and up to +50°C
- Max Crank Cap: 3200 AMP
- Body weight: 7 kg.
- S. circuit current: 1660 AMP
- Charging Voltage: DC 12 & 220 V
- Charge battery : 10 sec. To 2 minutes
- Charging time with charger: 5 hours on 220V
With a power output of 3200 Amps at peak and starting current of 1200 Amps, this jump pack is great for smaller 12V engine cars up to 2L.