- Current Leaking Detecting Kit
- Check the current leaking without losing computer memory.
- Provide a safe and quick way to detect the leakage or consumption of the electricity on the car.
- Connecting method:
1.Use the test clamp to connect with the car battery.
2.Use the OBD2 test clamp to connect to the backup battery.
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal from the car battery to begin the test.
(This method can be a power supply when you change the battery.)
- Max Load: DC32V/20A.
- Measurement Range: 0.01A~19.99A
TERMINAL CURRENT CLAMP x 1
OBD2-CURRENT CLAMP x 1
Current tester x 1
Fuse x 2
Puller of blade fuse x 1
Puller of mini fuse x 1
Back to Auto Electrical Equipment / Tools