GT-AMIM608 - Autel MaxiIM IM608 PRO | Advanced Immo, Key Coding & Diagnostic | PROMO
With the upgraded key programmer XP400 Pro, the MaxiIM IM608 Pro is the most advanced key programming tool that combines the powerful IMMO and programming functions with OE-level diagnostics and advanced service functions in one Android based 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Pro features an automated and guided Smart Mode to help technicians perform key learning effortlessly, and an Expert Mode to provide experienced technicians with quick access to desired functions. It supports all the functions of the previous MaxiIM IM608 with more powerful and stable performance of key functions, including read/write keys, read/write chips, and read/write Mercedes infrared key.
Autel IM608Pro enables key learning directly through the OBD II port for 85% of vehicles in North America. The IM608 tablet can read the immobilizer pins and passwords directly from the vehicle and stores this information to use later when learning the newly programmed keys to vehicle. The IM608 tablet provides all the diagnostics capabilities of Autel’s MaxiSYS MS908S including all system AutoSCAN, active tests, special functions, coding, initialization and memory relearns.
In Comparison with Its Predecessor IM608, The New IM608 Pro Feature The Following New Additions:
1. BMW EWS3 key learning (with APB114 adapter)
2. Mercedes-Benz W209 EIZ read/write/erase (with APB118 adapter)
3. OEM Mercedes-Benz NEC key learning (with APB115 adapter)
4. Read/ Write Data
* EEPROM – added 60 chip types, now supports 445 types (with APB119, 121, 122, 123 and 126 adapters);
* MCU – added 32 chip types, now supports 2067 types (with APB120, 127 and 128 adapters);
* Odometer – will add 162 chip types, will be able to support 171 types in July;
* Engine ECU – added 1 chip type, now supports 41 chip types;
* Immobilizer ECU – added 3 chip types, now supports 181 chip types.
* Key unlock – supports 11 key types (with APB113 adapters).
In a glance, the MaxiIM IM608 Pro supports all the functions of the previous MaxiIM IM608 with a more powerful and stable performance of key functions, including read/write keys, read/write chips, and read/write Mercedes infrared key with a more stable EEPROM platform.
Autel has released a new version of the XP400 to allow for additional/optional adapters and functionality.
added functionality – valued at R6500, for FREE now with the purchase of IM608